The 2017-18 Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center (PAC) season will feature an eclectic lineup of talented musicians and performers, as well as family-friendly programs as part of its College of the Canyons Presents season.
Local residents will have the opportunity to experience a variety of internationally acclaimed acts and artists, without ever having to leave the Santa Clarita Valley.
Highlighting the 2017-18 PAC schedule are performances by:
- Billboard chart-topping rock band Three Dog Night— Sept. 16, 2017
- Disney’s “Frozen” Sing-Along— Oct. 7, 2017
- Country music legend Dwight Yoakam— Nov. 12, 2017
- The Acrobats of Cirque-tacular in Snowkus Pocus – Dec. 3, 2017
- Grammy Award-winning comedy duo Cheech and Chong— Feb. 10, 2018
- Cabaret performance by Mark Nadler— April 7, 2018
- Dog trick act and winners of “America’s Got Talent”– May 19, 2018
Other acts and artists visiting the PAC this season include: The Underwater Bubble Show; Animaniacs Live!; The Chieftains; and Grandeza Mexicana Folk Ballet Company’s Mexico, Al Son de la Banda.
“We are very excited about the PAC’s new season lineup, which has something for everyone in the family to enjoy,” said Lindsay Gambini, PAC director. “We look forward to welcoming returning and new patrons alike to the PAC, which has become the premier performing arts center in the Santa Clarita Valley.”
As in years past, the PAC will also host a number of College of the Canyons theatre, music and dance department productions, as well as other community group performances.
PAC series ticket package sales will begin at 10 a.m. Monday, July 10.
Individual ticket sales will begin at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 12.
Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone, or in person at the PAC box office.
For more information about the PAC 2017-18 season or to purchase tickets please visit www.canyonsPAC.com or call the PAC box office at (661) 362-5304.